Start Up Package for franchises
Office set up will include:
- Policies and Procedure manual will guide you through the daily operation of a Gold in the Net business. It will include job descriptions of all duties in the school. Instructor and helper evaluations, along with rules and guidelines for them to follow.
- Chart of Accounts (template) you will be supplied with a detailed chart of accounts list for a Simply Accounting program.
- Data Base (Template), which will allow you to keep track of your student and other important contact information. This special data base features student picture display with multiple contact lists.
- Office Supplies provided in the initial start up of each franchise;
- 1000 Brochures for the 1st year
- 300 Posters for the 1st year
- 500 Business cards
- 3 sets of instruction DVD packages.
Hockey School package will include:
- Regular program manual is one of the most important courses offered to our students. It is where an essential strong foundation is built to allow our students to progress into higher levels. The manual encompasses all of the basic movements a goaltender will have to use while playing.
- Intermediate program manual bridges the gap between the Regular and Advance programs setting the groundwork that will enable a goaltender to reach their true potential. Much more emphasis is placed on positioning and puck handling.
- Advanced program manual will leave out much of the early basics of the regular program, concentrating and addressing the needs of the advancing goaltender. Concepts like a goalie system or how to close holes that the body creates are introduced.
- Special Elite program manual provides the tools necessary to address the individual needs of each goaltender. Always new and innovative while dealing with the ever changing styles of the game.
- Power Skating Guide has been especially designed for the skating needs of today’s goaltenders. Completely laid out for the instructor, it will enhance the goalies understanding of their edges while promoting explosive power in their movements.
- Mini Camp or Clinic manual is a completely prepared program to do 6 to 8 hour camps/clinics and is great for minor hockey clinics or shortened special holiday programs during the season.
- Dryland manual is again specifically designed for the goaltenders and offers separate programs for the various levels in your camp.
- Lecture and Meeting guide offers the instructor guidance and direction when conducting the lectures or meetings, and contains a wide range of topics from Equipment to Mental Toughness.
- Shooting Coordinator manual is all you need to provide your shooters with the details of each drill and how they work, where they will be, and how many shooters you will need at each station.
- Video/DVD taping procedure guide detailing the preparation that needs to be covered for the videotaping, what will be video, where the camera will need to go along with all of the details of what is to be filmed and the sequence.
- Manuals are updated annually to bring you the most recent and up to date program anywhere in the world.
- Instructors can be provided in the early stages of a franchise until you have had time to establish a crew. Presently our franchises share or trade services between one another to enhance the perspective of their students.
- Annual Training Program conducted by the corporate head office is a training program for all of the franchises. New ideals and concepts are introduced and all staff from Helpers to Head Instructors can upgrade there certificates and better prepare them for the upcoming summer.
- Web site is maintained and developed by the corporate office. Registrations taken from the site go directly to the franchisee. In addition each franchise has the opportunity to create their own site, with in the guidelines of the corporate office.
- Advertising is an essential part of any franchise. The corporate office looks after design of posters and brochures and assists franchisees with ad or promotion set up and design. Logos are available as well as pre prepared signs and decals.
- 800 # is provided by the corporate office anywhere within North America to help with any question or concerns that may arise in the everyday running of the franchise.